Completed Watson Edinburgh

Just some quick before and after pictures of the Watson Edinburgh I did this week. It just needed new lacquer, no spare parts. As always, I made the lacquer myself from turmeric and shellac and applied it by hand. No spray guns, no nitrocellulose lacquer.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s